application to join

Posts in this forum can be seen and read by all. You will need to be registered on these forums to post here, however, you will not need to be a current member of ENLI to do this.

Moderators: Directors, Managers, CEO

mxj12-clown

application to join

Postby mxj12-clown » 2017 08 29, 17:15

My wishes to do in the corp if accepted. is mainly (mining, production and PI(industry). ratting and and pvp tho on the smaller scale until i gain more experience in pvp. plus i wish to get started with learning about everything i need to know in the EVE universe in order to be a better player then i used to be i the past.

and since i have been away from the eve universe for some years, i have become totally green again and have not been in a player made corp. since end of 2014

AlphaBarbz

Re: application to join

Postby AlphaBarbz » 2018 02 01, 14:27

Applications - I like these, ok.
1. A am barking crackers, with a hint of British sarcasm
2. Love Logistics, military/civilian back ground in this industry
3. I left for a while due to burning the candle at both ends this resulted in a complete and utter shut down of the cerebral cortex concluding with a major brain fart.
4. I tried running my own corp. however this failed due lack of membership, who can resist the offer of genitalia removal, in hind sight, this may have been a step to far.
5. I do enjoy mining in the comfort of my own arm chair, I am now at peace with my past, will connect with my war rage on roams and gate camps as required under corp/goon rules.
6. Did I say i was crackers.

Many thanks for never getting those last five minutes back and hoping your life is richer for it.

Regards

Barbz (Alpha is just a state I am in)

Return to “Public Chat”